Zhan Zhuang - Standing Like a Tree - for Parkinson's

Cultivate Boundless Energy With An Ancient Standing Meditation Called Zhan Zhuang
by Scott Jeffrey


Overview: Zhan Zhuang is a simple yet powerful exercise to enhance energy, mental clarity, and internal strength. It’s an excellent standing meditation for improving your productivity and bringing more aliveness to everything you do.

What if there was one thing you can do to increase your energy, mental clarity, and endurance in under ten minutes a day?

The method I will share with you has changed virtually everything I do: how I stand, sit, walk, eat, type, and read.

This method is Zhan Zhuang (pronounced “Jan Jong”), a dynamic form of standing meditation from ancient China.

Using this method, I eliminated frequent neck and back pain. And my physical energy and mental alertness continue to rise.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The surprising benefits of celery stalks (celery)