Body Gua Sha Self Treatment how to Eliminate PD's Chronic Pain!!!




Eliminate Chronic Pain!!! Full Body Gua Sha Self Treatment!

Hi Everyone - If you are wondering what Gua Sha (like the Western style Graston that physical therapists use) is or why you would use it, make sure you check out this video. I will take you through your entire body and show you how to use it on each part.

Gua Sha Scraping Massage Tool



Who am I and why does that matter to you? I am a certified Massage Therapist, Personal Trainer, and former Pro Athelete that currently has Fibromyalgia and Chonic Fatigue. I was a successful Spartan Athlete because I knew how to tap into the power of the mind to acheive athletic goals. After a really stressful period, I developed these conditions and my professional career ended abruptly. I spent 2 years in the depths of depression, severe Chronic Fatigue, and Fibromyalgia. I know that it was past trauma that got me into that mess, and know that by using the power of my mind that I can heal. I will never give up searching for ways to be in complete remission - I can't and I won't. 

Sometimes I feel like giving up
But i Just Can't 
It isn't in my blood. 

I've learned so much through my formal and informal education on these subjects, and I want to share it all and help others through their hard times. ...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The surprising benefits of celery stalks (celery)